Clinical Hypnotherapy can be used to address almost any problem, issue or goal – physical, mental or emotional. By working with the most powerful tool each one of us possesses, our mind, I can help you to positively change.
- Achieve your personal goals – e.g: hypnosis for weight loss, enhanced concentration, positivity,
- Break unwanted habits – e.g: nail biting, smoking, skin picking
- Improve your health and wellbeing – e.g: pain management, hypnosis for stress relief, insomnia
- Relieve anxiety and phobias – e.g: fear of flying, social anxieties, generalised worry, IBS
- Transform your performance – e.g: improvement in sport, delivering a presentation
- Increase your confidence – e.g: self esteem issues, creativity
- Take Control – e.g pain management, anger or jealousy issues
People often think about using hypnosis for weight loss or using hypnosis to stop smoking because this is the most common uses of hypnotherapy. Studies show that people who combine diet and exercise with hypnosis lose twice as much weight, twice as quickly than they do with diet and exercise alone. The World health organisation recommends hypnotherapy to stop smoking. The Power of Your Mind uses clinical hypnotherapy to quit smoking and to deal with weight loss though hypnosis can be used to help with many other presenting issues.
You can use hypnosis to reach your goals and deals with various issues. For example, using hypnosis to treat anxiety is on the rise, especially with many people feeling the pressures of modern day stresses and demands. Allow yourself to feel more relaxed, take back control, focus on the positive and enjoy your life, now, today.
See below for other issues that hypnotherapy can help with. At The Power of Your Mind, in Skipton, Yorkshire, all hypnotherapy is tailored personally for you and is based on the personal issues and current goals you want to achieve. I specialise in hypnosis for weight loss and anxiety, of many types, yet I deal with many goals and issues on a regular basis. If you would like to make a positive change you can contact The Power of Your Mind Clinical Hypnotherapy in Skipton, North Yorkshire for more information.
- Hypnosis for Addiction
- Hypnosis for Anger
- Hypnosis for Anxiety
- Hypnosis for Confidence
- Hypnosis for Creativity
- Hypnosis for Depression *
- Hypnosis for Eating disorders *
- Hypnosis for General relaxation
- Hypnosis for Habit removal
- Hypnosis for Health issues *
- Hypnosis for HypnoBirthing with Birth Naturally
- Hypnosis for Immune system improvement *
- Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) *
- Hypnosis for Issues in children ( aged 7 and upwards )
- Hypnosis for Jealousy
- Hypnosis for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Hypnosis for Pain management *
- Hypnosis for Performance enhancement
- Hypnosis for Phobias
- Hypnosis for Positive thinking
- Hypnosis for Post natal recovery, emotional or physical *
- Hypnosis for Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Hypnosis for Public speaking
- Hypnosis for Skin disorders *
- Hypnosis for Sleep disorders
- Hypnosis for Smoking habit
- Hypnosis for Speech disorders *
- Hypnosis for Sports performance
- Hypnosis for Stress release
- Hypnosis for Weight loss
- Hypnosis for Writer’s block
N.B: A disclosure and barring service certificate (DBS, formally CRB check) is held for the treatment of minors. Those under 18 require consent from a parent before treatment can commence. The initial case history taking will be in the presence of the the parent and maybe undertaken over the phone. Sessions, in general, will be held with child alone as this allows for the child to be free to express themselves without the constrains of family relationships.
* Please note that hypnotherapy for this issue will be undertaken with GP notification, in addition for some isues your GP will need to give approval for hypnotherapy to commence.
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Elliot
Clinical Hypnotherapy for Positive Change with The Power of Your Mind