“Best money I have ever invested. Thanks.” J.B. ( See testimonials for full quote.)
The length of the hypnotherapy programme you commit to varies depending on the goals and issues you have. This is discussed during at your initial 90 minute session.
- The initial appointment cost is £85 for 90 minutes, which allows for having a thorough chat about what is going on for you. This session ensures that I understand you, what you want to acheive and that future hypnotherapy is appropriately tailored to you.
- Subsequent sessions are £65 each for 60 minutes. The number of sessions is dependent on your presenting issue or goal and is discussed during the initial session.
- Amy offers the opportunity to meet her first for a FREE 30 minute information session. This also gives you the chance to gain more information about how hypnotherapy can help your issue or goal.
- Pre-session planning is a part of all fees charged. This includes Amy’s time writing and preparing scripts and suggestions, which is essential work to help you reach your goal and give you maximum gain. Time is also spent writing up your notes after each session.
- Gastic band hypnosis is also offered for those who it is deemed appropriate during a hypnotherapy weight management programme, and is optional.
- Private HypnoBirthing classes for a pregnant woman and her birth partner. 4 x 2 / 2.5 hour classes. £380.00. Alternatively, individual sessions priced as standard sessions are available.
- At The Power of Your Mind, Amy is transparent about the number of sessions recommended. This is discussed during session one after your history is discussed. Occasionally it may be suggested to increase the quantity of sessions if further goals or issues arise throughout your hypnotherapy sessions. Ultimately you decide the number of sessions and whether you would like more or less.
What happens during a session?
When you arrive at your booked appointment time I will welcome you and take you to the treatment room. (If you arrive early and I don’t answer the door it may be because I am with another client.) The room is a calm, relaxing space with comfortable chairs. I provide drinking water and there is a toilet for your convenience.
When you are settled the first 50 – 70 minutes are spent taking a detailed case history. I will ask you many questions about your past and present to find out what makes you who you are. I want to understand you and the things that affect you, your thoughts, your emotions and your behaviours. The goal, or goals, for the hypnotherapy focus will be agreed. The hypnotherapy is always tailored to your individual requirements; there is no one size fits all.
I often discuss some practical techniques for dealing with the presenting issue. Hypnosis will be discussed and carefully explained. Finally there will be 20 – 40 minutes of hypnosis with appropriate suggestions for you based on your goals. I sometimes record the hypnosis, wth your agreement, and then email it to you for you to listen to going forward. A date for the next session, if appropriate, will be agreed. There is usually hypnosis at every session though on occasion it may be of benefit to talk for the session, without a formal hypnotherapy session. All therapy is confidential except for a few circumstances where I must share information see FAQs).
After the session
I often provide ‘homework’. It is important to spend the time doing it as it is an important part of acheiving your goals. The clients that have the most dramatic change are those that commit in all ways to the therapy.
See Terms and conditions for further information.
“Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Lewis Hamilton
Clinical Hypnotherapy for Positive Change with The Power of Your Mind